Senior Laravel, NodeJS developer with knowledge of REST APIs
My name is Illya and I am backend developer from Ukraine. Started from learning Codeigniter back in 2014, as my first PHP framework, I've learn a lot about OOP and MVC architecture. Soon, I've found Laravel framework, which I consider the best and flexible tool for backend development in nowadays. Since then, I've done many project on Laravel, started from tiny fixes on existing projects, to developing huge projects from scratch.
During my developing career I've gain a lot of experience working with Laravel framework and learn well how to use different features for this framework such as:
- Cashier (for implementing payment system such as Stripe and Braintree);
- Passport (authentication for APIs);
- Socialite (easy authentication for your app with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, GitHub and Bitbucket);
Also, I have experience in using of:
- Laravel Spark - powerful admin panel with Vue.js on frontend;
- Lumen - fast micro framework, based on Laravel.
Besides that I have working a lot with REST APIs and well known APIs such as Facebook API, Google APIs (maps, calendar, places etc.), Instagram API, Stripe API and more.
So, if you need skilled and experienced backend developer, I will be happy to deliver to you such services.
Thanks and wish you a good day!